Friday, January 18, 2013

Stamping Basics101:Heat Embossing

Is it true?  Yes, it is!  I am getting my toes wet in the world of YouTube.  I am working on a series of Stamping Basics 101 videos.  This first video focuses on heat embossing.  I would love to hear comments or suggestions on what stamping basic you would love to see.  If you want to see what else I have in store please head over to YouTube and subscribe to my channel.  That way you will know when I post another video.
1

Here is a finished project using my embossing.  If you love this chalkboard technique I am going to be doing a video on that as well so be on the lookout:)



All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased at my online store  24/7 (shop in your jammies)!

Keep Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails