Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Color Throwdown #42


I am finally playing again! I have been so busy with other responsibilities that I have not been able to find time to do the color throwdown challenge. I loved the colors this week and I did most of my card without stamps. The sentiment is the only stamped image and it is stamped in Basic Black. I used my wonderful Big Shot machine for the rest of the card. After I ran the background through the Big Shot to texture the background, I pierced the paper on the design. I saw this in another card and thought it was a great idea to try. I really like how it turned out. To make the flowers, I used the Stampin' Up! Birds and Blooms sizzlits 4-pack.

Keep Stamping,

Supplies:
Stamps: Note of Thanks (116209)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Paper: Basic Black (102851), So Saffron (105118), Tempting Turquoise (102067), Whisper White (100730)
Other: Big Shot Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! 1 texture plates (114512), Stampin' Up! Birds and Blooms die (113485), Crafters' Tool Kit (104310), Scallop Oval Punch (114889), Large Oval Punch (107305)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so pretty! I love all the texture!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper piercing with the texture; it makes the pattern look like paper weaving (like a basket). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I LOVE all the texture, and those die-cut flowers are sweet! Sorry to be so late with commenting... thanks for joining us for Throwdown #42!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails