Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Embossed Wedding Card


I have 2 friends getting married within 2 weeks of each other so I went ahead and made their wedding cards. My husband and I got married almost 9 years ago and decided that even though it is not personal, money is a great gift to receive. Then you can spend it however you want. I used Basic Gray and the Manhattan Impressions Die for this card. On the inside I used the Scallop Envelope Die and adhered it together. I then took the Scallop Oval punch and punched out the top of the envelope so I could slide the money into the top. I wanted to make sure they were going to see it. I added some retired organdy ribbon and used the Oval All stamp set for the sentiment. Overall, I love how it turned out. I am loving the Basic Gray. Believe it or not, I have not used it before. I will be using it now.

Keep Stamping,

Supplies:
Stamps: Oval All (113790)
Ink: Basic Gray (109120)
Paper: Basic Gray (108692), Whisper White (100730)
Other: Big Shot Machine (113439), Manhattan Flower Impressions Die (114517), Scallop Envelope Die (113462), Scallop Oval Punch (114889), Retired white organdy ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails