Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day Early!


Well, Father's Day is officially less than a month away so I thought I would share a card that one of my customers, Kristin, came up with. She tri-folded a regular size card (5 1/2 x 4 1/4). She added Whisper White to the inside and added a tie with our Chocolate Chip 1" striped ribbon. She used the Big Shot, her new toy, and textured the Not Quite Navy on the shirt. She used the Buttons #5 die to cut the buttons on her Big Shot. Kristin folded the top corners down and sponged around the edge in Chocolate Chip to make it stand out a little bit. This is a beautiful card. Please comment so she can see that her work is appreciated! Thanks for letting me share Kristin!

Keep Stamping,

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this idea! It is selling the Big Shot even more! What an easy, yet adorable idea! I think my hubby and possibly Dad might see one similar come Father's Day! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I just love this and am going to try my best to do something similar. Mainly because it looks so darn fun to do!! Thanks for sharing Kristin and Katy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails