Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little Girl Onesie Card

This was a card I made for my friend having her baby. I have seen these around and have never made one of my own. I love the look of the onesie. I used circle punches for the leg and neck holes. The rounded scallops were done using the scallop circle punch and the arm scallops using the scallop edge punch. I started with a regular size card and cut out the shape and then covered with Rose Red DSP. I added three vintage brads on the bottom because you have to have snaps!

Keep Stamping,

Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Rose Red DSP (112162)
Other: Vintage Brads (109109), 1/16" circle punch (101227), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (104401)

1 comment:

  1. This is too adorable!!! I LOVE it! I must use this too! Now you are giving me too many ideas for my babies...I can't decide what to do!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails