Friday, May 22, 2009

Gift Card Holders



In addition to my Stampin' Up! "job", I am the Hospitality Coordinator for our local MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. It is the end of the year and the Steering team wanted to give something special to all our moms. Our theme this year was Adventures in Mothering. If you are a mom, you know how crazy life can get. I made these quick and simple gift card holders to hold a Starbucks gift card. What better way to relax but to sit back and have a cup of coffee, or in my case a cup of hot chocolate.


To make these, cut your cardstock at 3 1/2" x 5 1/4" and then score at 2 1/2". Use your slot punch to put a slot in the bottom to hold your cardstock together. Stick your gift card with a little bit of adhesive and add a stamped image to the front. I chose a very simple design because I was making a lot of these but you can make them as elaborate as you want.

I used paper from the Bold Bright colors and stamped the image with the coordinating color. I used the Oval All stamp set and the Scallop Oval Punch as well as the slot punch to complete these projects.

Keep Stamping,

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails