Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I have already enjoyed sleeping in until 7:00am(not being sarcastic, that really is sleeping in) and my daughter and husband are making me waffles! Life doesn't get any better than this.

I was fortunate enough to be asked to a special pampering of moms with their daughters yesterday to set up a table for them to make a Mother's Day card. These were all new stampers and some young girls to I needed to make this quick and simple. Here is what I came up with.
They all had a great time and one little girl came back to the table to make a second card after making one for her mom and then showed her mom how to make on. She was whispering to me and said she was making a surprise card to give her grandmother today (her grandmother was there). I was so touched that this young girl was thinking of her grandma on this special day as well.

Keep Stamping and have a wonderful Mother' s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails